- 4–6 potatoes, washed & dried
- cajun seasoning
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- preheat oven to 425. cut potatoes into 12 wedges by cutting in half, and half again, and then each quarter into 3 wedges.
- spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. arrange potato wedges in a single layer. sprinkle with cajun seasoning. bake for 15 minutes.
- remove from oven. flip potato wedges and add more cajun seasoning. bake for another 15-20 minutes, until potatoes are golden brown.
- sprinkle cheese over top of potato wedges. bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted.
- Cook Time: 40 mins