- 1 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- pour the marinara sauce into a 9″x13″ baking pan and spread evenly across the bottom of the pan.
- place the chicken breasts on top of the marinara sauce.
- in a small bowl, combine the panko bread crumbs, italian seasoning, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and olive oil and stir to combine. evenly top the chicken breasts with this mixture.
- bake at 375 for 35-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and cheese mixture is golden.
- serve over cooked fettuccine (make sure there is plenty of sauce), and top with chopped parsley.
- note: if you can’t find panko bread crumbs or don’t have italian seasoning, use 1/4 cup of pre-mixed italian bread crumbs as a substitute.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Category: dinner