- 1 granny smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2–1 block of feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2–1 cup dried cranberries (craisins)
- 1 head romaine
lettuce,washed and chopped into bite size pieces
- a few handfuls of baby spinach
- 1 packet dry zesty
italiandressing mix – prepare according to the instructions on the back of the packet, adding 4 tablespoons sugar (you’ll need the 115 gr-alert gr_spell undefined ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace” id=”115″ data-gr-id=”115″>italiandressing mix + olive oil + vinegar + sugar)
- combine all the salad ingredients in a big bowl and serve! add dressing to individual servings (it doesn’t keep very well once the dressing has been added). enjoy and repeat.
- note: add as much or as little of the salad ingredients as you’d like! the recipe shows general amounts that
ilike using. please also note that the “yield” amount varies depending on how much or little of the ingredients you use.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: salad