- 1/2 cup mayo or miracle whip
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freeze dried chives
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 or 4 chicken breasts (rotisserie, baked, grilled – whatever your favorite way to eat chicken is)
- 1 (12oz) package rotini pasta
- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 large tomato, chopped (optional)
- mix dressing ingredients; set aside.
- cook chicken and cut into bite-sized pieces. cook pasta and drain with cold water. cook bacon and cut into pieces.
- mix dressing with pasta and add remaining ingredients. toss to combine.