- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon, or 2 cups chicken broth/stock
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger (or 1 teaspoon ginger powder)
- 2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 8 oz. spaghetti, cooked
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Dissolve bouillon in water in small saucepan. Pour 1/2 cup broth into large skillet. Let remaining liquid in saucepan cool.
- Bring broth in skillet to boiling. Add chicken and simmer 5 minutes, until no longer pink. Remove chicken and discard excess liquid from skillet.
- Stir soy sauce and cornstarch in a bowl with approximately 1/4 cup water until smooth. Stir into broth in saucepan and set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and ginger; cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly so it won’t burn. Add cabbage, celery, peas, and carrot. Cook, stirring, 1-2 minutes, until heated through.
- Stir cornstarch mixture in saucepan; add to skillet. Cook, stirring, 2-3 minutes until sauce has thickened slightly. Add cooked chicken and cooked spaghetti noodles and toss. Top with onion.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins