- 1 devil’s food cake box cake mix (+ ingredients to make the cake, according to package directions)
- 2 small jars caramel topping
- 1 tub cool whip
- 1 bag heath bits
- bake chocolate cake according to package directions in a 9×13 pan. allow to cool.
- once cooled, poke cake all over with the bottom end of a wooden spoon or chopstick, etc.
- drizzle caramel topping over top of the whole cake.
- spread cool whip over the cake.
- sprinkle heath bits.
- refrigerate for a couple hours to allow the flavors to blend and for the caramel topping to absorb into the chocolate cake.
- serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: dessert