- 8–12 oz of your favorite milk chocolate
- smooth peanut butter
- white chocolate
- prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper.
- break the milk chocolate bars into pieces and place them in a microwave-safe bowl. microwave in 30 second intervals until chocolate is almost melted. (you want it to be *almost* melted completely and then just stir to melt the few remaining chunks. do not over heat the chocolate or it will seize. you want it to be *just* melted.)
- working quickly, spread the melted chocolate over the parchment paper. before it begins to dry, place pretzels all over the surface of the chocolate. place the baking sheet in a cool place to allow the chocolate to harden.
- meanwhile, place some peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for approx 20-30 seconds or until smooth and pourable. drizzle the peanut butter over the chocolate bark.
- melt some white chocolate the same way you melted the milk chocolate (though a much lesser amount), and drizzle it over the chocolate bark.
- allow chocolate bark to harden (in the fridge, if possible), remove the parchment paper, and then break/cut it into big pieces.
- Prep Time: 45 mins