- 3 cups peeled and chopped granny smith apples
- 2 cups fresh cranberries (or thawed, if frozen)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- in a large bowl, combine the fruit filling ingredients. place into a greased 8×8- or 9×9-inch baking dish. set aside.
- in another large bowl, combine the ingredients for the topping: oats, brown sugar, and salt. put in butter. sprinkle topping mixture over fruit mixture. bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- serve warm with vanilla ice cream. enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: dessert