- 24 chocolate oreo cookies (plus more for topping)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup nutella (plus more for drizzling)
- chocolate layer:
- 80g milk chocolate, melted
- 1 cup nutella
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- white layer:
- 1 envelope dream whip, prepared
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup icing sugar
- to make the crust:
- pulse the 24 oreos in a blender or food processor until coarse crumbs are achieved. add the melted butter and the nutella and pulse until oreo crumbs are fine and ingredients are well combined. transfer to a 9″ springform pan and press crust into an even layer across the bottom and up the sides of the pan. chill.
- to make the chocolate layer:
- beat the cream cheese and nutella together until smooth. add melted milk chocolate and beat until well combined. spread on top of the oreo crust. chill until firm.
- to make the white layer:
- combine the prepared dream whip, cream cheese, and icing sugar. spread over the chocolate/nutella layer. chill.
- optional: drizzle with nutella softened in the microwave. top with chopped oreo cookies.
- keep refrigerated until ready to serve. serves 8.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 90 mins
- Category: dessert