- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 box dry stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- place chicken breasts in crock pot. pour chicken broth over top and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- in a medium bowl, mix together the cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, and milk. pour over top of the chicken.
- sprinkle the dry stuffing mix over top of the soup.
- drizzle melted butter over the stuffing mix.
- cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
serve with mashed potatoes and cooked or steamed veggies and rolls.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 4 hours