my mom made this recipe when i was at her house a few months ago. i had to call her and get it, because i knew my husband would love it as much i did.
it truly is like thanksgiving in a crockpot! but without having to do all the work…or cleanup!
so if you’re needing a sunday dinner that can cook itself all day and that is sure to please everyone at your table, you need look no further.Print
chicken and stuffing in the crockpot
- Total Time: 4 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 box dry stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- place chicken breasts in crock pot. pour chicken broth over top and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- in a medium bowl, mix together the cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, and milk. pour over top of the chicken.
- sprinkle the dry stuffing mix over top of the soup.
- drizzle melted butter over the stuffing mix.
- cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
serve with mashed potatoes and cooked or steamed veggies and rolls.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 4 hours
Julie Romans says
Thanksgiving Dinner in a crockpot? Yes please! Definitely a must try SOON!