- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups red
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup miracle whip
- 2/3 cup mayo
- 1/2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- to make the filling, mix together in a large bowl the chicken, grapes, celery, and almonds.
- to make the dressing, whisk together in a small bowl the miracle whip, mayo, seasoning, garlic powder, and salt.
- add dressing to the filling and stir to combine.
- *if possible, refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving, adding the almonds just before serving.
- serve on top of your favorite bread, roll, or croissant. enjoy!