Easy weeknight dinner for the family with a yummy chicken devan.
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 to 3 heads broccoli
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon curry (or up to 2 teaspoons, to taste)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- bread crumbs, or ritz crackers, crumbled
- cooked rice, for serving
- cut broccoli into florets and steam until just tender, about 2-3 minutes. place broccoli in the bottom of a 9×13 pan. in a large bowl, combine cream of chicken soup, mayo, sour cream, chicken broth, lemon juice, curry, cheese and shredded chicken. pour chicken mixture over broccoli and top with a sprinkle of bread crumbs or crushed ritz crackers. bake at 400 for 30 minutes. serve over rice.
- Prep Time: 45 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Dinner