- 24 oreo cookies, chocolate or vanilla
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- pulse oreo cookies in a blender or food processor until crumbly. add melted butter and pulse until fine, moist crumbs appear.
- pour oreo crumbs + butter mixture onto a pie plate or other dish. press down with your fingers or a measuring cup to get an even surface on the bottom and up the sides of your dish.
- it’s ready to fill with your favorite ice cream, or to use for whatever dessert you’d like! enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 mins