- 6 red potatoes
- 2–3 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup miracle whip
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 stalks celery, sliced (optional)
- 2 dill pickles, chopped (optional)
- boil the potatoes in skins until easily pierced with a fork. peel (or not) and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- peel and chop the eggs and add to potatoes.
- add pickles and celery, if using.
- in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the potatoes and eggs. stir to coat well. refrigerate for a couple hours before eating.
- Prep Time: 20 mins