- 2 bags microwave popcorn, popped (or 8–10 cups air popped popcorn)
- 1/2 – 1 cup m&m candies
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1 – 2 packages good quality white chocolate chips
- pop the popcorn and discard any unpopped kernels.
- in a large bowl (or working in batches), toss together the popped popcorn, m&m candies, mini marshmallows, pretzels, and peanuts.
- melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave – 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until *just* melted.
- pour the chocolate over the popcorn mixture and stir to coat everything.
- spread the mixture out in a single layer onto cookie sheets and let set for 1-2 hours (if you can wait that long!).
- store in an airtight container.