this is one of those dinners you make when you’ve had a busy day and are quickly running out of time to get some good food in all those hungry mouths.
you can use any leftover or rotisserie chicken – that makes it even faster! besides that, just cook up some rice, chop some lettuce, grab your favorite ranch or caesar dressing and tortillas. it’s a snap to put together!
and if your kids aren’t into wraps, try mixing everything together in a bowl to make a salad – or eat it that way for leftovers the next day. it’s one of my favorite lunches!
Chicken & Wild Rice Wraps
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 4-6 1x
Delicious chicken and rice wraps that are super easy to make.
- 1 box Uncle Ben’s Long Grain & Wild Rice
- 2 cups cooked chicken (leftover or rotisserie chicken work great)
- 1/2 cup ranch or caesar dressing
- shredded lettuce
- flour tortillas (we like the fresh tortillas that you cook up in a dry frying pan)
- cook rice. shred chicken. spoon rice and chicken onto tortilla. top with lettuce and add dressing to individual wraps. enjoy!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Dinner
Wish we had your kind of tortilla shells
These look wonderful!!