this is one of those dinners you make when you’ve had a busy day and are quickly running out of time to get some good food in all those hungry mouths.
you can use any leftover or rotisserie chicken – that makes it even faster! besides that, just cook up some rice, chop some lettuce, grab your favorite ranch or caesar dressing and tortillas. it’s a snap to put together!
and if your kids aren’t into wraps, try mixing everything together in a bowl to make a salad – or eat it that way for leftovers the next day. it’s one of my favorite lunches!
- 1 box Uncle Ben's Long Grain & Wild Rice
- 2 cups cooked chicken (leftover or rotisserie chicken work great)
- ½ cup ranch or caesar dressing
- shredded lettuce
- flour tortillas (we like the fresh tortillas that you cook up in a dry frying pan)
- cook rice. shred chicken. spoon rice and chicken onto tortilla. top with lettuce and add dressing to individual wraps. enjoy!