i know a lot of people have their own version of a layered dip. so for those people, this may not be anything new or earth-shattering. but i made it the other day and was reminded of how much i love it, and thought i would share!
the seven layers of the recipe are these:
1. 1 can refried beans
2. 1 package guacamole
3. 1 carton sour cream (16 oz., or 500mL for my canadian friends), mixed with 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
4. 1-2 cups grated cheddar cheese
5. 1-2 chopped roma tomatoes
6. 1 handful black olives, sliced
7. 3-4 scallions, thinly sliced
just layer those ingredients in that order in a 9×13 glass pan. serve with tortilla chips, and you’ve got a dip that will be gone in no time!